Application is presently open to apply for Italy Student Exchange Program 2022. Eminent news for global understudies as the European University Institute has declared its understudy trade program for the year 2022. Understudies having a place from one side of the planet to the other are qualified to apply for this Fully Funded International Exchange Program.
Every one of the costs of the chose members will be covered by the host association. Strategy advancement and political change is the primary objective of this program. We urge all up-and-comers not to pass up on this open door as they will have a chance to burn through 5-10 months in Italy Fully Funded.
Candidates will invest a large portion of their energy in Florence, Italy. Every one of the intrigued up-and-comers are mentioned to finish up their application structure before 25th January 2022. For additional insights regarding the Italian Exchange Program 2022, check the subtleties referenced underneath and apply.
Italy Student Exchange Program 2022 Details
- Country: Italy
- Time Duration: 5-10 months
- University: EUI, European University of Institute
- Financial Benefits: fully covered
- Deadline: 25th January 2022
About Italian Student Exchange Program 2022
This is a global program for early and mid-career policy practitioners from all around the world to improve their work and skills, whilst participating in different Training, Workshops, Skills development sessions, conferences, and other events. Candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other fellows, policy-makers, and the academic community at the EUI.
The following expenses of applicants will be covered during the exchange program:
- Air tickets for the program
- Monthly allowance of 200 Euros
- A grant of 2500 euros will also be provided
To apply for the Italy Student exchange program, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are welcome to apply.
- Candidates belonging to civil services, politics, media, and non-government organizations can apply
- Applicants who are in the early or middle stages of professional careers can apply for this.
- Reference letter from your host institute
- A work plan with a title
- Copies of Education Certificates.
- Sample of applicant’s work, which can include articles, blog posts, or reports
The application process for the Italian Student Exchange Program is online.
The last date to apply for this Fully Funded Exchange Program in Italy for International students is 25th January 2022.
For more information, visit the link provided below: