Without worrying about IELTS. Study for Free in Canada. Apply for the Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022-23. If you want to come to Canada, Study in Canada, or have a Plan to Stay and work in Canada. Then Master Degree Scholarships are easy and short duration like 1 or 2-year degree programs in Canadian universities. The Fall 2022-23 intake is open and most Canadian universities are accepting applications. Discor offers up-to-date information on Admission and Studying in Canada.
Use Search Bar to filter out all the Canadian Master Scholarships. Numerous Scholarships are announced by the EduCanada, the Government of Canada, and other public universities in Canada. Don’t worry, Canada welcomes international students with open arms. Applicants can study full-time or part-time Master’s Degree programs there.
This is a golden opportunity to obtain a Graduate degree from a top leading Canadian university. You can select across a wide range of programs. Consists of more than 12,000-degree programs. Choose to study in Canada. If you want to Study in Canada without IELTS 2022, don’t miss out on these scholarships. The List of the Master’s Scholarships in Canada 2022-23 is given below.
Table of Contents
- Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Canada Masters Scholarships Financial Benefits
- List of Canada Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded & Partially Funded
Canada Masters Scholarships Financial Benefits
Applicants will be provided with the following financial benefits during their education:
- Travel expenses
- Health and sickness insurance
- Free accommodation
- Additional costs such as study, food, and book expenses
- The University or the organization will wholly or partially fund the tuition fee.
- Monthly or annual stipends
List of Canada Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Below is the list of universities offering Canada master’s scholarships for international students in 2022:
- University of Toronto Scholarship
- Queens University Scholarship
- Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Royal Roads University Scholarship
- University of Manitoba Scholarship
- IDRC Research Awards
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for women
- University of British Colombia Scholarship
- University of Calgary Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
- Dalhousie University Scholarship
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
- Concordia University Scholarship
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplements Scholarships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships
Available Courses to Study
You can apply for the following fields to pursue your Masters’s degree program in Canada:
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
IELTS is not mandatory for these scholarship programs. Applicants can pursue any of the other alternative language tests that are given below, which are less expensive and challenging:
- DET (Most easy)
How to Apply (Application Steps)
To apply for the Canada Scholarship for International Students 2022, you need to follow the following steps:
- Select and apply for the Master’s degree program from the University of their choice from the above-given universities.
- Fulfill the required documents and language criteria.
- Upload the necessary documents and provide an application fee (if needed)
- Most of the time, students are to apply to the University directly; they will be automatically selected for the scholarship program if they are eligible.