Hi, understudies; Today, we are here with an intriguing grant an amazing open door; we will talk about the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022. Do you all realize MEXT would one say one is of Japan’s most well known Fully Funded Scholarships? The Government of Japan completely supports the grants; understudies from various nations can apply for the MEXT Scholarship Program.
MEXT Scholarship offers Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree programs for the International Students. A wide scope of scholastic fields is accessible in this grant program, including expressions, amusement, Medicine, Dentistry, and substantially more. Assuming that you are hoping to seek after your Higher schooling in Japan, you shouldn’t pass up this open door.
We have seen the vast majority of the understudies can’t matter for the grants since they don’t have the foggiest idea how to apply for them. Here, we will clear all things with respect to MEXT Scholarships, so you can apply without any problem. Prior to applying for the grant, we urge possibility to go through the authority site and really take a look at the qualified courses.
Assuming you are searching for the Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for the Academic Year 2022-23, then, at that point, this grant is for you. The Monbukagakusho MEXT grant program is offering 10,000 awards during the current year. Undergrad, expert’s, preparing, Ph.D., and doctoral projects are advertised. MEXT is one of the most amazing grant programs offered globally and the best Japanese grant. In the earlier year, 9,423 global understudies got the MEXT grants. One of the principal purposes for this is that no IELTS and TOEFL language score is required. Actually look at the given subtleties beneath and apply for additional data with respect to the MEXT Japanese Scholarships. On the off chance that you are searching for additional astonishing worldwide open doors, you can visit Youth Opportunity whenever.
Because of no Government of Portugal is likewise offering grants for the International understudies? Assuming that you are keen on Portuguese grants, you might apply here:
Table of Contents
- Details About MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
- Courses Available
- Scholarship Duration
- MEXT Japanese Scholarships Benefits:
- Fields available
- Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible countries
- Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Application Procedure for MEXT scholarship 2022:
- Deadline to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Check Some More Related Scholarships in 2022 (Including Fully Funded):
Details About MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Japan
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Finances: Fully funded
- Deadline: Varies for each country
Also, Check Italian Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully Funded
The following courses are available in MEXT Scholarship:
- Masters Program
- Undergraduate Program
- College of Technology Program
- Specialized Training Program
- Doctoral Programs
- Undergraduate Program:: 4-5 Years
- Doctoral Program: 3-4 Years
- Masters Program: 2-3 Years
MEXT Japanese Scholarships Benefits:
The Ministry of Education, culture, sports, and science in Japan offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. The following benefits will be provided to applicants:
- There are 700+ universities in Japan, with ten on the best 200 universities list.
- The tuition fee
- Japan offers many experiences.
- Students can learn from japans rich history.
- Students can pursue an internship or a side job while completing their education.
- A monthly allowance will be provided.
- The Japanese government will cover education and travel expenses.
- Airfare tickets will be covered.
- Suitable accommodation will be provided.
Applicants can pursue their education in any of the below-listed fields available:
To apply for the MEXT Japan Scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Japanese nationals are not eligible.
- Applicants should be born on or after 2nd April 1985 to be eligible.
The below-listed countries are eligible for this scholarship
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Hong Kong
Also, Check Denmark Government Scholarships 2022
Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Application form for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Your Academic Transcript
- Graduation Certificate /Degree
- Letter of Recommendation
- Articles/ Researches
- Candidate’s Passport
- Candidate’s Professional CV
- Abstract of all above documents
Application Guidelines of MEXT Scholarship 2022 are already available on the official website of the embassy of JAPAN. Candidates must read them carefully before applying, especially about all the required documents, as the information provided above may vary from that given on the website.
Application Procedure for MEXT scholarship 2022:
- The Applicant should submit all the documents required for MEXT scholarship 2022 to the embassy of japan located in his country.
- After an initial evaluation, applicants that have been selected can now request universities located in japan for a letter of Approval.
- Applicants who will receive a letter of Approval will now follow university guidelines and provide further documents required for the confirmation of the MEXT Scholarship 2022
Deadline to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Every country from which the candidate is applying has its deadlines.
Applicants from any country not listed above should visit the official website of the ministry of foreign affairs of JAPAN to get updated regarding the deadline for the MEXT Scholarship 2022, or they can visit our website regularly.